Thursday, April 23, 2009

SprInG bReAK!!!!

I have no idea why I let my family talk me into coming up to Utah for our spring break when it was cold and wet the entire time, and it was 85 degrees in Vegas. I keep telling them that I must love them ALOT!!!!! I would give up nice weather to spend time with them any day. We had 7 children staying at my mom and dads house (Melissa and her family live with them right now) so most of the time was complete and utter chaos and I think my parents were glad to see us go so that they only have 3 kids running wild. We tried to do one activity with the kids a day just to get them out of the house: but with 7 kids, 2 moms, 1 grandma and one very pregnant aunt we didn't make it very far. The first day we took the kids to the infamous "Bean Museum" and to the creamery for some hot dogs and ice cream.



We went to a movie at the good ole' Scera Theater and we were the only ones in the theater. The kids thought this was pretty cool.


We also went to Boondock's in SLC and spent the day but I failed to take my camera. All in all it was a very successful trip and the kids had a wonderful time spending every waking second with their cousins. It also got us one week closer to busy season being over !!!!!!! Yeah

No comments: