Saturday, February 7, 2009

We are home again........

This kiddo continues to amaze us!!! He has endured a second hernia repair surgery. The best news of all is that he has run out of side to get another hernia so hopefully these will hold. Much to my disdain we had another night in the hospital, I tried to talk Kale into spending the night but he reminded me that he didn't have the goods to feed him or he would. So I endured again and we both survived. He has done remarkably well. These were some pictures I took in the hospital, with his IV. I think he looks so big!!!! He is starting to fill out and look like a regular new born at 9 weeks old. Weighing in at 6 lbs 15 ozs.

Love to all!!!










3 comments:

Millers said...

Keri he is so darling I can not wait to meet him. How are things going? Your blog is so fun to read!!! Hope to see you soon. Love Mauri

Courtney said...

Keri, I loved getting your Valentine greeting. You have a beautiful family. I'd love to be in touch with you. I'm not sure what your current email address is. We are at mgwallins@blogspot.com. It's private so if you would like email me and I'll put you on the list. Courtney

{K} said...

He is soooo cute! He looks just like Kai to me!!!